Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh well.

I had intentions of writing in this blog more often than the few times I have, but a job transfer for my husband happened just a few days after I started it, and the horror of dealing with a move like this is beyond description.

So. We are moving from the Texas Gulf Coast to Coupeville, Washington (on Whidbey Island in Puget Sound). So. We moved from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Texas less than a year ago. So. Everything is a mess. Everything.

When this latest transfer happened, we hadn't even unpacked all our boxes yet because we were doing some work to the house we bought in Texas. So. Now we are moving from one of the least expensive real estate markets in the country to one of the most expensive. So. Everything is a mess with that too. Everything.

Oh well. I guess we'll just deal.

No comments: