Thursday, January 11, 2007

Color My World

OK, in addition to being exceptionally well-versed in bitching about the weather, I feel a need to let you know that I’m now exceptionally well-versed in color-trends as well. (And thank you blogger for reminding me to take the extra ‘u’ out of colour.)

Scoff if you will, but Microsoft spends a lot of time paying attention to these things, and the difference between the icons for Internet Explorer 6 and 7 illustrates perfectly the way in which colors are trending toward warmer and more saturated.

IE 6


IE 7


You also need to know that pink, not one of my favorite colors, by the way, is another upcoming trend. And so is green, but not pastel; more saturated. I’ll have to take this into consideration.

In the meantime, here’s some ridiculously colorful entertainment for you.

1 comment:

Tess said...

ColoUrful indeed *g*!