Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A Howling Good Time!

The wind is having one anyway. And yes; I know; I've spent an inordinate amount of time lately moaning about the weather. But this shouldn't be considered a moan; wunderground has this nifty new instant weather toy, so I'm putting it here to play with it. Of course, knowing exactly where to find current conditions (on my own blog) will make it easier to check the situation once I'm reduced to using my cellphone to get on the internet (apparently that's inevitable). There is a silver lining to this, however. I've finally hit on a colour scheme for a project I've been working on (more about that later) that I really really like!

1 comment:

Tess said...

Cool widget!

I was thinking about you again yesterday as the winds howled here and brought down yet more trees/power lines. Pretty incredible!!

Hope you have power now :-)