Friday, January 12, 2007

Run Steve!

Steve Bezner, one of the most inspiring people I know, will be running his second Houston marathon this Sunday. If you need some extra motivation to overcome inertia, you should read this Houston Chronicle story about Steve's journey to becoming a true athlete. And if you do, keep in mind that it was written before last year's marathon, which Steve did well in. This time, he plans to do even better, and knowing what an amazing guy he is, I have absolute faith that he will. To send him off in speedy style, here's a little of his favorite running music.

RUN Steve!

2 comments:

Tess said...

Way cool - proves that once you put your mind to it, you can achieve great things :-)

Steve Bezner said...

Thanks for the kudos Tammie. I'll need that extra boost in Sunday's 100% humidity weather.

Cool Song!

Steve

P.S. I bet you didn't think I read your blog. :)