Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Traditional Anniversary Gift: A Stuck Pig???

Not really, but my 20th anniversary is fast approaching. About that, I want to note a couple of very important things: 1) one person in the world has managed to stand me for 20 years; and 2) neither of us has murdered the other. Oh, we've been tempted, but murder in your heart is like lust in your heart -- it doesn't count. (Really)

The other thing this impending anniversary means is that I was right all along about being brilliant.

See, for example, Exhibit A: The guy who has stood me for all these years, made reservations for a loooong-delayed honeymoon. (Three nights in the Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago was a wee bit lacking in romance, ya know?) So, we're going here:


The one thing we're NOT doing, is having any truck with stuck pigs (or grass skirts). No luaus for me!


But I'll take the beach. No problem.

3 comments:

Taminator said...

Where precisely are you headed? And can I come (esp. if it's Hawaii)?

Tammy

Tess said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your dh!!! Lovely gift. Enjoy your time on the beach.

Doubtful Muse said...

It is Hawaii -- Mauii to be specific. As much as I love you Taminator, I think it might be a little ... um ... strange...