Thursday, April 10, 2008

Full-Court Press

I am in all-out creative-mode -- which, for me, means boosting the music and reducing the email for a little while. If I owe you an email, please be patient; I promise, I'll be in touch soon. If it's important, you can reach me on my cellphone. In the meantime, here is some nice music to get your own creative juices flowing. For all you kids out there, Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young were a famous rock and roll band in the 1960s and 70s. This song was the background music for one of the first stories I ever wrote. I still remember the groove I felt listening to it on my dad's brand spanking new stereo!



2 comments:

Tess said...

Good to hear you're in a creative mood!! And imagine having to TELL people who CSN&Y are *g*.

Nanci said...

Oh come on, we all know who Crosby is - he's the bio father to Melissa Etheridge's kids... ;-)