Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bad Dobby -- Hits Head -- Baaaad Dobby

I am in Houston. I really like it here. I always have a lot of fun. This time, I seem to have ... um ... instigated ... a bit of trouble. We went out to lunch on Monday. At noon. I called DH to come get me. At 8 pm. This is the first time I've ever had a hangover that lasted more than 24 hours. I totally deserve it.


For the record, the hangover may even be persisting beyond 24 hours because, for the life of me, I CANNOT figure out what the heck the blogger word verification letters are at all!

2 comments:

Nanci said...

...the hangover may even be persisting beyond 24 hours because, for the life of me, I CANNOT figure out what the heck the blogger word verification letters are at all!

That's an everyday occurrence for me (the word verification probs, not the hangover!) - join the club ;-)

gillpolack said...

Please don't hit your head - it probably hurts enough already.

I guess offering you cocktail recipes for testing is not a good idea? (I say this from the safe side of the world)